The Anxiety Canada Writing & Video Contest 2014
Anxiety Canada is looking for writers, photographers, poets, and video artists who would like to share their personal story about how they are managing anxiety using strategies promoted by Anxiety Canada. Creative and provocative stories, poetry, photo (with caption) and video images are encouraged.
- Launch Date: November 10, 2014 @ 12:00 AM PST
- Closing Date: November 30, 2014 @ 11:59 PM PST
- Mass Voting (Likes) Permitted until Dec.7, 2014 @ 11:59PM PST
- Winners will be declared no later than December 31, 2014.
The topic of the submission is based on your personal experience with anxiety and/or use of anxiety management strategies encouraged in anxietycanada.com. Entries can include but are not limited to: thoughts, feelings, taking charge, facing fears, and/or dealing with stigma during youth and young adulthood. Judges will be looking for submissions that are: creative, original, reflective, encouraging and/or inspiring.
- Entrants must be legal residents of British Columbia.
- Entrants must be between ages 16–25 years (inclusive) as of November 30, 2014.
Entry information will be announced on Monday November 10, 2014 via Anxiety Canada’s social media feeds.