Presentations & Workshops
Due to overwhelming demand, we're unable to accept new requests for the remainder of the 2017/2018 school year.
Anxiety Canada Speakers Bureau
Anxiety Canada provides presentations on anxiety and anxiety management strategies to educators, parent groups, health professionals, and corporations through its Speakers Bureau. Presentations are conducted by a registered psychologist, a Ph.D. student in clinical psychology, an Anxiety Canada scientific committee member, or an employee of Anxiety Canada.
If you are interested in an Anxiety Canada presentation, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you to determine the most suitable speaker for your audience, topic, and budget. Below is a sample presentation outline that we can tailor to a full or half-day workshop, based on your preference. Workshop fees typically start at $350 per talk.
Presentation Outline (For a full or half-day workshop)
- Introduction to anxiety – What it is, symptoms, and how it presents
- Discussion of specific challenges with anxiety for respective audience
- Introduction to cognitive behavior therapy
- Using Anxiety Canada resources and tools for anxiety
- Using the MindShift app
- How to use My Anxiety Plan (M.A.P.)
- Question and Answer Period