Academy of Cognitive Therapy - The Academy of Cognitive Therapy is a multidisciplinary certifying organization specifically for cognitive-behavioral therapy that evaluates applicants’ knowledge and ability before granting certification. The exacting standards of the Academy are designed to identify clinicians with the necessary training, experience, and knowledge to be effective cognitive therapists. Lack of rigor in certification represents a significant problem for both clinicians and consumers. Certification by the Academy of Cognitive Therapy indicates to the public, potential employers, and other clinicians that the individual is a skilled cognitive therapist.
Anxiety Disorders Association of America - The ADAA mission is to promote the prevention, treatment, and cure of anxiety and mood disorders, OCD, and PTSD through education, practice, and research.
- Anxiety.org - provides the latest and most relevant information straight from the source: we partner with distinguished doctors, therapists, scientists, and specialists to keep you on the cutting-edge of research and advancements in the field, while keeping our content approachable for the average reader. Our goal is to bridge the gap that exists between mental health professionals and those afflicted by anxiety disorders, and encourage communication and interaction to foster a more productive, welcoming mental health environment.
Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies - The Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies is a multidisciplinary organization committed to the advancement of scientific approaches to the understanding and improvement of human functioning through the investigation and application of behavioral, cognitive, and other evidence-based principles to the assessment, prevention, treatment of human problems, and the enhancement of health and well-being.
- Coping Cat Parents - Coping Cat Parents is a website designed to help parents locate dependable and evidence-based information about anxiety and its treatment. Parents can learn more about anxiety in youth, locate a therapist, and help support their child or adolescent who may be struggling with anxiety using Child Anxiety Tales, an interactive and engaging computer program based on cognitive-behavioural principles.
- International OCD Foundation - The mission of the International OCD Foundation is to help individuals with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and related disorders to live full and productive lives. Our aim is to increase access to effective treatment, end the stigma associated with mental health issues, and foster a community for those affected by OCD and the professionals who treat them.
- Mental Health and Education Resources for Kids and Teens - Mental health and education resources with specific links to anxiety resources for teens and kids.
- QuitDay.ORG - Tobbacco Use and Mental Health
Trichotillomania Learning Centre - TLC offers a wide range of services to meet our community's immediate need for information, support, and treatment, while building a future with better answers and an easier path to recovery.
- University of Southern California’s Masters in Social Work program - Mindfulness for Healthy Living page with Mindfulness tips.