- Anxiety Disorders Association of Canada - ADAC/ACTA are a registered Canadian non-profit organization whose aim is to promote the prevention, treatment and management of anxiety disorders and to improve the lives of people who suffer from them.
- Assotiation Canadienne des Trouble Anxieux - ADAC/ACTA. Nous sommes un organisme canadien enregistré, à but non lucratif, voué à la prévention, au traitement et à la prise en charge des troubles d'anxiété, de même qu'à l'amélioration de la qualité de vie des personnes qui en souffrent.
- Mental Health Canada - Mental Health Canada's mission is to provide the conduit that unites the Canadian public with the Mental Health Professional and is committed to strengthening awareness and alerting the public about available mental health services across Canada.
- PTSD Association (Canada) - They are a non-profit organization dedicated to those who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), those at risk for PTSD, and those who care for traumatized individuals, as well as bringing together society at large to form an ocean of compassion, awareness, knowledge and tools necessary for recovery.
- Food Allergy Canada - The content of this site is based on Living Confidently with Food Allergy handbook which is intended to help your family feel confident about handling food allergies. This link is to their page "Managing Anxiety & Feeling in Control".
- Distress Centre Calgary - 403.266.HELP (4357) They are available to talk anytime – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Crisis doesn’t take time off, so neither do they. When you make a call to Distress Centre, you will always get an answer, an open mind and a caring ear.
- Psychologists' Association of Alberta - The Psychologists' Association of Alberta is the voice of, and for, psychology in Alberta. They are the voluntary body that advocates for psychology in Alberta, informs the public and the media, and advocates for consumers of psychotherapy, psychological, and mental health services. Includes a referral search.
- Anxiety Disorders Association of Manitoba
- Seneca House
- Mood Disorders Association of Manitoba
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy Institute of Manitoba, Inc
- Anxiety Disorders Association of Ontario
- MacAnxiety Research Centre
- Ontario Psychological Association - The Ontario Psychological Association (OPA), established in 1947, is the voluntary professional organization representing psychology in Ontario. Our members are clinicians, academics, researchers, and students who are dedicated to improving the mental health and wellbeing of Ontarians. The website provides a search tool to find a psychologist in Ontario.
- Teen Mental Health
- Anxiety Disorders Association of Quebec