Recognizing that effective youth engagement leads to positive outcomes, Anxiety Canada’s Youth Network aims to raise awareness and start conversations about anxiety and anxiety management among youth through an association of peers who make up the Youth Network. This initiative is lead by the Youth Committee, a dedicated group of volunteers whose lives have been touched by anxiety either through personal experiences or that of a friend or family member.
Ambassadors from each province amplify conversations about anxiety among Canadian youth through fundraisers, awareness events, social media advocacy and more. Ambassadors care deeply about raising awareness, eliminating stigma and making more Canadians aware of the free and proven resources offered by Anxiety Canada.
- Between the ages of 16-30;
- Passionate about mental health;
- Able to commit a minimum of 2 hours per week; and
- Interested in engaging your community?
Why Become an Ambassador?
- As an Ambassador you will have a positive impact on your community.
- You also get access to training webinars created by Anxiety Canada which enhance your general understanding of anxiety, and of our organization.
- Additionally, once your year as an Ambassador is complete, you’re welcome to request a reference letter.
Applications to join the Youth Network are currently closed.